L’Occitane boasts of selling one tube of its Shea Butter hand cream every three seconds! and why not? The hand creams are a sensation which could be of great relief to extremely damaged products. The ingredients they use to prepare the hand creams are natural and hypo allergic. It’s difficult to choose from the wide range of varieties they offer but here is an honest review articulated after using the product diligently but first let me introduce you to the fineness of the products used by L’Occitane to make their hand creams stand out from the rest.
L’Occitane used high amounts of natural ingredients to constitute its products. Moreover, the company has decided to go paraben-free and phthalates-free from 2014. The products are safe to use by people of any skin kind and are highly appreciated by those living in areas experiencing the worst winters. The company has Mediterranean roots and all the nourishing additives from here find a place in the list of ingredients from L’Occitane. Shea Butter which is extensively used in these hand creams is referred to as ‘African Gold’ and finds its place in the beauty regime of every African woman. There is a wide variety of hand creams from L’Occitane and it is quite difficult to choose one owing to the fact that all of them are iconic pieces.
Top L’Occitane Hand Cream
|Image||Best L’occitane Hand Creams||Rating / Check Price|
|L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream||4.5 out of 5 Star
|L’Occitane Almond Delicious Hand Cream||4.2 out of 5 Star
|L’Occitane Delicate Cherry Blossom Hand Cream||3.9 out of 5 Star
|L’Occitane Lavender Hand Cream||4.3 out of 5 Star
Best L’Occitane Hand Cream Reviews
Here is the review to five best-selling hand creams from L’Occitane to help you make the decision:-
Enriched with shea butter and lavender essential oil from Haute-Provence, this smooth, light-textured cream gently helps to nourish the hands leaving them softly perfumed. This one is magic. The ingredients include Shea Butter, honey, almond and coconut oil. It comes in a tube package with a screw cap which fits in tightly and can be easily carried in the bag. 30 ml and 150 ml tube are available in the market.
- The cream has buttery consistency which may seem difficult to absorb but it glides on smoothly and absorbed without any oily feeling. I can work with my hands as soon as I apply it without worrying about any slippery feeling.
- The fragrance is nice but not prominent so it’s an apt product for those who are looking for hand creams with a mild scent.
- Hands feel extremely soft the moment it is applied and it also cures mild eczema if regularly used.
- Nails stay healthy and shining moreover, this hand cream can be used for a nighttime beauty ritual by generously applying on hands and sleeping with cotton gloves. This technique has helped my hands to get rid of cracks and inflammation.
- There are no major cons other than the fact that the cream is on the pricier side but the results are worth the money spent.
The hand cream comes in a pack of 30 ml with the same boring tube and screw cap which you may drop somewhere while travelling and keep on fanatically searching for the same. Well, L’Occitane needs to work on their packaging. Coming back to the hand cream it also constitutes of high percentage Shea Butter along with almond extracts and honey.
- Shea Butter is highly moisturizing and nourishing so does the cream.
- It restores circulation and retextures damaged skin.
- It is highly beneficial for nails and cuticles.
- Regular application will cure cracked hands
- Using the cream at night can also treat hand calluses.
- The fragrance is fruity and girly which may but not over the top.
- The long-lasting property of the cream saves your time otherwise spent to keep on reapplying the cream.
- The thick consistency of the cream takes time to seep in but that cannot be totally referred to as a disadvantage since once it is absorbed the cream stays on for a long duration of time.
Both almond milk and almond oil combine to form this life-changing product which is bound to nourish your hands and provide the much-needed pampering. It comes in a 30 ml pack.
- The cream is enriched with the double power of almond hence it moisturizes and nourishes like dream.
- It’s a silky cream which melts easily onto the hands without leaving any trace of greasiness so it can be used multiple times a day without the fear of feeling greasy.
- The smell is divine and reminds of almonds, obviously but do take care not to eat it as the scent is delicious.
- It serves as the best cuticle cream too so save your nails and the area around it by applying few strokes of this cream.
- The cream comes in a tiny tube so buy some extra packs for the future.
- The creamy texture doesn’t last long hence it has to be applied several times a day.
The white cherry flowers represent the bloom of spring and this tube of L’Occitane hand cream is bottled with the fresh scent of spring. It contains the goodness of Shea Butter and Vitamin E, both of which are scientifically proven to hydrate and improve the texture of the skin.
- It’s non-greasy and so can be used with confidence during any kind of situation. It just seeps into the skin and deeply nourishes the hands.
- The cream is moisturizing and proven to cure mild eczema.
- It can be doubled as a night cream for hands to provide extra hydration.
- The fragrance is mild and welcoming. It felt as if I had reached in the middle of a flower garden.
- The fragrance might prove to be allergic to some since it is acquired from fresh cherry flowers.
- The cream is a daily moisturizer and may not provide hydration from deep down the skin.
Lavender, in the form of essential oil, is a common ingredient in almost all skin care products due to its calming properties and the smell which is out of the world. Shea Butter, extracts of honey and mallow are combined to form this hand cream along with lavender.
- Shea Butter nourishes and hydrates the damaged hands.
- It absorbs like magic and I can use the laptop without the fear of leaving any oil marks.
- It can cure utterly damaged hands and make them soft and supple.
- The tube is tiny so you need to stock up.
- There are some disadvantages to each of these creams. The first one is definitely the price tag. It burns a hole in the pocket but they are worth the price too.
- The second one is the tube packaging which is slightly inconvenient to use as the product cannot be recovered during the last stage and you have to muscle by squeezing it or tearing by a scissor.
The L’Occitane hand creams are advantageous and have cured my dull and damaged hands. So go ahead and buy one of those to gift your hands a new life.