Eos Hand Lotion Variety Pack Review
Is there a better feeling than waking up to soft and supple baby-like hands? Hand cream is essentiality. There needs to be one in our bags every time we travel and the skin care market is flooded with a wide variety of hand creams making it hard to choose the best-suited one. There are a lot of factors to be kept in mind before investing money into a hand cream such as skin type, ingredients, price and what not but the main concern which arises just after the first use is the fragrance. Some of the hand creams are extremely good but the scent used is horrendous while the others which smell beautifully are just too bad at their basic job of keeping the hands moisturized. So, here is the review of a hand cream which is highly effective and there are no chances that you hate the scent since there is a wide variety to choose from. The pros and cons of EOS hand lotion variety pack are given below to help you decide what to opt for from this plethora of hand creams.
EOS hand creams variety pack comes in a pack of six with three distinct fragrances – 2 cucumber, 2 berry blossom, and 2 fresh flowers.
Ingredients of EOS hand lotion variety pack
Formulation – The unique list of ingredients present in EOS hand creams is mentioned below along with its properties.
Shea butter – Shea butter is anti-inflammatory and has healing properties. Vitamin A, E and F are abundantly present in Shea butter which nourishes the skin. Vitamin A and E improve the texture of the skin along with treating eczema, wrinkles, blemishes, sunburns and dermatitis while Vitamin F rejuvenates the dry, itchy and chapped hands to soften it.
Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is magic to the skin, hair and body. There is nothing this medicinal plant cannot do. Moreover, it is already a part of living for almost everyone on earth. Aloe Vera moisturizes the hands without giving a greasy feeling. It just vanishes into the skin once applied and nourishes deep from the dermis. All ageing signs such as wrinkles, blemishes, age spots and fine lines can be removed by the application of Aloe Vera. It also has cooling and healing properties which gives relief from sunburns and other allergies.
Oat – Oat is an age old treatment for a variety of skin ailments such as rashes, eczema, burns and itches. Oatmeal being anti-microbial provides protection from any kind of bacteria breading in the chapped skin of hands. Moreover, it is anti-inflammatory and moisturizing too. Dry and cracked hands are very painful due to the swelling, oatmeal; can be used to reduce swelling and relieve from pain.
Kernel Seeds – These are used to fight dull skin and improve its texture. In addition to that Kernel seeds are also anti-inflammatory and provide hydration to hands.
Glycerin – Glycerin is widely used in homes during winter season to soothe dy and chapped skin. It can hydrate hands by locking in moisture and penetrating deep into the dermis to soothe the hands.
Soybean Oil – The skin on hands can be reversed of ageing by the use of soybean oil. It moisturizes, soothes and also helps in regenerating cells and improves the texture of hands.
Cocoa Butter – Scars and wrinkles can be diminished by regular use of cocoa butter. The ageing spots on hands can also be removed by using cocoa butter. It gives the skin on hands a radiant look by removing scars and spots.
Antioxidants – Antioxidants protect our hands from damages caused by free radicals and reduce the signs of ageing such as wrinkles and also age-spots.
These ingredients used in EOS hand cream are essentially moisturizing, nourishing, rejuvenating and absolutely non-greasy. Many high-end creams contain them and also some fancy ingredients to increase their price but actually these are the constituents which provide healthy skin on hands
The Good and the Bad
- Packaging – The packaging is the most attractive part of this hand cream. It’s tiny and handy at the same time. This cream can fit in a Lilliputian space making it easier to carry anywhere. Carrying a bag is not needed as this cream fits in the pockets effortlessly. There are six packs in this combo so you can keep each one at reach and don’t have to bother about a lost tube. Place one at all the spaces used such as the office desk, near bed, one in the purse etc so that you are never out of hand cream.
- Fragrances – The pack contains three scents which are cucumber, berry blossom and fresh flowers. So there are many to choose from and if there is a dislike for any one fragrance you can use the other two. There is no need to buy again as the pack contains all the three fragrances.
- Paraben free – Cosmetics these days are decked with chemicals which cause allergies and also long term diseases but this pack of EOS hand cream doesn’t have parabens hence it is suitable for people with sensitive skin. Use it without the fear of irritating your skin.
- Three Flavours – The EOS hand cream benefits the skin immensely by protecting it from sunburns and provides all the moisture needed. The only cons one can point out in this cream is that there are only the three flavours available and if you don’t like any of them there are no other options left. Moreover, the packaging though cute is a bit difficult to open especially for the older folks.
EOS Hand Lotion Variety Pack Specifications
- Ingredients include shea butter, aloe, oats, and antioxidants.
- Comes with two of each variety of hand lotion.
- Small enough to fit in your purse or desk with ease.
- Shipping weight is 8.8 ounces.
- Product dimensions are 6 x 2 x 8 inches.
- Scent options include Cucumber, Berry Blossom, and Fresh Flowers.
Hand cream is a necessity in this era when our hands do a lot of hard work by working for hours on a computer and the extreme weather adds to its miseries. Pampering hands should be in our beauty ritual and EOS hand creams variety pack is the perfect combo for anyone looking out for a soothing, hydrating, unique formulation which also has the best smell and is so easy to carry along anywhere.
If you want to check more hand creams, here we write a detailed post about best hand creams 2019 on this website.
[…] See Also: Eos Hand Lotion Variety Pack Review […]